This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
MRO Americas 2020
April 28-30, 2020
Global Engine Maintenance (GEM) is an internationally recognized high-performance FAA and EASA Certified Repair Station for CFM56-7B and CFM56-3 Engines. We are dedicated to serving the Commercial Aviation industry. We tailor solutions to meet customers’ specific requirements and provide Best Value. We proudly offer:
• Speedy response from initial quote to final delivery
• Engine exchange and trade solutions
• Zero turnaround time by pre-building engines to your specs
• Field Service staff on standby 24/7
• Flexibility to suit your induction needs
• Unsurpassed customer service, providing highly customized, optimum-value solutions
• MPA runs for CFM56-3
• CFM56-7 repairs
• Piece-part and module repairs
• Engine stands for sale and lease.